If you have a romance reader in your life, you know that they can never have too many books. But why just give them another book when you can give them a gift that will enhance their reading experience? From fun and flirty romances to emotional and sexy love stories, this guide has everything you need to make your favorite romance reader swoon this holiday season.
All of these one-time purchase boxes come with a paperback romance, signed by the author or with a bookplate, topped off with a gourmet treat to enjoy while reading (yummy cookies anyone?), a self-care item so you can relax and rejuvenate, and bookish goodies to make your book-lover smile. Your romance reader will be in heaven!
1. Mia Sosa Box. What could be more romantic than snuggling up with a fun and flirty book? Grab this Mia Sosa box and get ready to get cozy with this fake-relationship romance!
2. Mia Hopkins Box. Why not introduce your romance-loving-friend to their new book boyfriend? They'll love getting this box featuring Mia Hopkins, they’ll be swooning over the Rosas brothers in no time.
3. Melanie Harlow Box. There's nothing worse then being in a reading slump! This Melanie Harlow box is the perfect solution for this with a sweet, sexy, and feel-good romance. This grumpy hero and pure sunshine heroine will put a smile on anyone's face.
4. Zoe York Box. This book box featuring Zoe York is only for you if you love silver fox, grumpy heroes with a lot of heart! It's the perfect gift for readers who love slow-burn romances set in a small town.
5. Tia Williams Box. Calling all second-chance romance lovers! Get this Tia Williams box for readers who love humorous, warm, and deeply sensual reads.
6. Lexi Ryan Box. This box features a romance with a single dad + grumpy hero + runaway bride. It’s perfect for readers who love to curl up with a swoon-worthy romance.
7. Karla Sorensen Box. This box is the perfect gift for readers who've ever wondered what it would be like to fake date their broody, hot bodyguard!
No matter what you get them, any one of these gifts is sure to please the romance reader in your life this holiday season. So click the link and start shopping!
Remember when I mentioned in myprevious posthow a groveling scene can totally make or break a romance book? Well, let's dive into that topic a bit more, shall we? Now, I know there's been some talk and debate about those dramatic third-act breakup scenes, but guess what? I'm a huge fan of them, especially in romance books! Why, you ask? Well, here's the scoop: I absolutely love it when the groveling happens after the breakup. It's that magical moment when the person who messed up finally realizes they can't live without their other half and goes all out to win them back. Talk about fireworks!
Did you know that May is the month to celebrate Asian American and Pacific Islander Month? It's a time to recognize and appreciate all the amazing contributions they make. But here's the thing - we shouldn't just limit our support and appreciation to just one month, let's show love and support to AAPI individuals all year round!
Look, sometimes you crave a fantasy book. You want action-packed scenes, high-stakes, fights, magic systems, and even talking animals. You want epic adventures that make the characters grow closer. But if you’re like me, you also want to read a romance book. How someone falls in love and finds their other half. How there are small moments between characters, like holding their hand and kissing their forehead, that make you fall madly in love with the book immediately. But what if you crave both of them at the same time? The good thing is that fantasy romance books exist; a little bit of one and a little bit of the other mixed together in one unique and beautiful book.